While we understand that processes such as migration of services could involve complexities and time, we assure you that we will migrate your account as swiftly as possible, with as little involvement and time required from you as necessary. We are excited to welcome you to Intertune!
Our goals for this migration are:
- No downtime - If you follow our instructions, we assure you that there will be no disruption to your email and web hosting services. If you have a hard time because the instructions are confusing, don't worry - we are here to help. We will have dedicated migration specialists guiding you throughout the process and will also be available 24/7/365 via phone, email or chat.
- Make you happy! - Seriously, this is one of our most important goals. We understand that in the wheeling and dealing of corporate America, sometimes customers are left unhappy, short-changed and desperate with everyone pointing fingers at one another. We promise that we will value your business and not short-change you, which should hopefully leave you happy. In fact you will enjoy the following benefits of becoming an Intertune customer:
- 24/7/365 Phone Support - While we understand that Modwest provided you excellent phone service during normal business hours in Mountain Standard Time, we are going to try to provide you 24/7/365 phone support with experienced technicians ready to assist you. The reason we say we are going to try is that this is an experiment for us initially - we will see how it goes and if it makes sense for us to be able to provide affordable services. We are quite sure that the 24/7 phone support will continue and make our customers happy. At the very least we will always provide the phone support during the business hours you are accustomed to.
- Barracuda Spam Filtering - We believe that you will enjoy our spam filtering that we provide for your email accounts more than the services you enjoyed at Modwest. We are actually very familiar with the Edgewave spam filtering service currently in use by Modwest customers, as we used the service for our own customers in the past. However, we migrated all of our email filtering to our own Barracuda appliances, which are available in the AWS datacenters in the U.S. and Europe for geographic redundancy. We feel that due to the number of customers Barracuda has and the fact they have been providing email security for so long, the service will be better than what you are used to with Edgewave. We are also bundling anti-phishing services at no additional cost, which is not usually a standard Edgewave feature.
- Related Services - While web hosting was no longer a core service that Modwest provided, we try to build everything around our web hosting customers. We actively acquire hosting customers from other companies, just like this deal with Modwest. So this is not our first time at the rodeo. We're here to fulfill the needs of SMB's with an easy to use, intuitive control panel, which we have custom developed. Additionally, we aim to provide related services that will let you focus on your business and have us take care of your online technology needs. A couple things we are kicking around for future product offerings around here are web design and development, online marketing and back-office services - just to name a few.
We want to ensure you that you will still receive the same affordable pricing with the same terms you have been used to, with the same bells and whistles as far as features supported. We are looking to add more bells and whistles to make you even happier, after our migration has been completed.
The migration will involve a few different steps. Please click on each item for more detailed information:
- Update Billing Information - As part of the migration to our services you will be required to update our billing systems with your credit card information.
- Setup Outlook or other Email Clients to connect to Intertune - Our migration specialists will work with you to help you and your users setup an additional account within your favorite email client on your desktop and/or mobile phone.
- Review your Migrated Web Site (Optional) - Our engineers will migrate your web site over to our servers without your involvement, if there are questions that arise while we are doing this, we will let you know. You will have the opportunity to view your web site on our systems before the account is migrated.
- Change DNS Servers - Once the above steps have been completed, a change will need to be made with your domain name registrar (wherever you registered your domain initially). This will flip the switch to our hosting services.
- Sync Intertune Mailbox with Modwest Mailbox (Optional) - Each of your users will have the ability to login to a secure link we send them and have any mail that is left on their Modwest mailbox be downloaded to their new Intertune mailbox.